CODE 2, VOL 30, NO 2 : 04 february 2016
Election vacancies – Branch Committee of Management
The Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) has announced the dates for the election for the Committee of Management positions of the United Firefighters’ Union of Australia, Queensland Branch.
Please click here to see the positions that are to be filled.
Nominations open on MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2016, and will close at 5:00pm on TUESDAY 23RD FEBRUARY 2016.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE LODGED WITH THE AUSTRALIAN ELECTORAL COMMISSION, NOT THE UNION, AND NOTE THE OPENING AND CLOSING DATES CAREFULLY.
NOMINATIONS MUST BE LODGED BY POST OR HAND DELIVERED TO THE AEC OR YOUR UNION OFFICE.
Nomination forms are available by contacting the Union office on 3844 0366, or by clicking on the above link.
UFUQ Hotspot App update
Your UFUQ IPhone app has had some minor upgrades made recently and you will need to do an update on your phone for these upgrades to take place.
· Click on the icon for the App Store
· Click on the search button and type in UFUQ Hotspot
· Click on the UFUQ Hotspot icon
· Click on the blue update button on the right hand side of the screen
· On your Android smartphone or tablet open the "Google Play Store"
· Hit the menu button (three square dots) which is located at the top right hand side of the screen and select 'My Apps'
· This menu is where you can see which apps on your device have available updates
· Go to UFUQ Hotspot and select Update
Update your details
If you have changed your address or any of your contact details, including station, rank, bank account details or personal email address, please forward your changes to [email protected], update on our website here or contact your union office directly on 1800 816 589.
Please be aware that pay office do not provide us with any of your changed details.
John Oliver - State Secretary